Great Leighs, Essex, England
£28000 - £32000/annum Excellent benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Team Leader (2 x roles available)
1 x role - C£29-32k (includes a shift premium)
- (3 days on, 4 days off, except 1 week of the month)
Permanent full time roles
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity to join an established company, who really value their staff? Please read on..
Due to their ambitious growth plans, there is a new role available in the Manufacturing team as a Team Leader to support the Company on their journey to becoming a world class food manufacturing facility.
Reporting to the Team Manager, you will manage and motivate a team of 12 to meet or exceed agreed targets for production, including Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE), Absence, Lost time injuries, accidents, hazard spots and audit compliance.
You will control labour cost through maximisation of team members, plant efficiencies and the effective management of overtime, while supporting, coaching and developing the team. Ensuring that all production is produced to the required standards of quality, specification and quantity.
What we are looking for..
• A positive role model who demonstrates a high level of integrity with the ability to build effective cross functional networks / relationships
• You’re adept at providing effective, clear leadership with the ability to challenge poor performance where required. You need to be confident
• You have an excellent record for challenging poor health and safety, reporting concerns and implementing corrective actions.
• You have a good understanding of Continuous Improvement culture through personal involvement.
• You have excellent communication skills at different levels, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are flexible and able to adapt well to change
Competitive Salary £29-32k (based on skills and experience and inclusive of shift premium) The opportunity to share The Company’s success with up to 5% discretionary incentive scheme
Private healthcare with Bupa – individual membership paid with the opportunity to add family at own cost
Contributory Company Pension Plan with generous life assurance and ill-health provision
If you have experience as a Team Leader and are happy with the hours and the above job details, then please apply ASAP
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer