Water Meter Reader - Birmingham | Zoek
Water Meter Reader - Birmingham
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Morrison Data Services (Water) Ltd are looking for Water Meter Readers in the Birmingham area.
Are you a self-motivated and energetic individual who like being outside in their role?
As a Meter Reader you will be reading our clients water meters and accurately recording readings onto a handheld terminal. All allocation is done via our systems on to a handheld for our meter readers to complete; some properties don’t require a physical inspection and can be done via electronic pick up.
- MDS Water will supply all the equipment you need to carry out the role from Uniform/ PPE to fully expensed vehicle
- You will need to walk large distances in some instances to complete the jobs, so ideally placed for those who like to exercise
- There is also potential overnight stays to fit around workloads and in these instances, accommodation and a meal allowance is paid by the company.
- Initial 3 Month Fixed term Contract
(This then could potentially lead to a permanent employee position, or even a franchise opportunity for the right candidate to build their own business and increase their earnings)
Requirements to Apply:
- Full driving licence
The Ideal Candidate:
- Willingness to work hard and achieve results.
- Experience as a Meter Reader would be preferable, but not essential as full training, support and uniform will be provided
- Successful applicants will be subject to a DBS check and vetting
To apply, please email #########
Morrison Data Services is the UK’s leading data collection business operating contracts with the UK's leading utility companies in the Gas, Water and Electricity sectors.
Through safe and accurate delivery of high volume services, it has been possible to build a reputation for excellence across the utility sector. Outperforming our clients’ objectives and achieving satisfaction for their end-customers is central to our culture and values.
Posted 19 days ago