CRM Manager | Zoek
Watford, Hertfordshire, England
Excellent + benefits + bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Working within the Multichannel function, this role will play a key part in helping to deliver the long-term CRM strategy for Wickes. This role involves maximising value from our Showroom Kitchen & Bathroom proposition, through technology, insight & data-driven acquisition and retention strategies.
- Work with stakeholders & agencies to understand the most appropriate opportunities to support through CRM.
- Develop CRM plans & contact strategies which support optimization & growth of the CRM program.
- Make recommendation on evolving the CRM strategy based on new insights
- Oversee core trading CRM deployments, to ensure that a best practice approach is applied & activities evolve in-line with the CRM strategy.
- Champion best practice testing methodology to enhance the effectiveness of CRM activities.
- Work with key stakeholders in Wickes to continually optimize the customer journey & overall experience for K&B.
- Deliver against agreed CRM objectives within the Showroom Customer Plan.
Set and drive the CRM strategy to support the companys overall objectives
Initiate analysis of customer base to gain insight of new contact opportunities
Drive automation of existing manual processes in-line with the overall CRM Development Roadmap
Build business cases to gain approval for system enhancements.
Measurement & Insight
- Develop meaningful MI reporting to support key stakeholder and business requirements
- Ensure all campaigns & programs have a success measure
- Provide performance summaries on DIY, Kitchen & Bathroom CRM activities
- Manage forecasting and budget allocation across all Showroom Kitchen & Bathroom CRM activity
- Manage Purchase Order and Invoices in-line with agreed business process.
- Core Trading (Showroom & Take Away)
- eComm Trading
- Showroom Marketing
- Multichannel Development
- CRM Development
Posted 22 days ago