PPC Executive | Zoek
Northwich, Cheshire West and Chester, England
£24000 - £28000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
An exciting opportunity for a talented PPC Executive to join a leading Leisure / Travel business based in Northwich.
My client is an exciting Leisure/Travel business based in Northwich that operates on a global scale.
Due to their continued growth and success they have recently brought the PPC strategy planning and tactical delivery in-house.
The PPC Executive will be responsible for the performance of the paid search marketing channels, to drive business growth across multiple brands. You will implement the overall PPC strategy to achieve specific business objectives. This will include day-to-day bid optimisations in Search Ads 360, and using Google Analytics 360 to spot opportunities to drive additional volume or improve efficiencies.
The PPC Executive will be at the forefront of performance marketing and be involved in a number of exciting projects to drive the business success. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially astute individual who is looking to apply their existing search experience to drive real business results.
The PPC Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Drive the improved performance of PPC accounts in Google and Bing Ads on a day-to-day basis according to best practice
- Develop a variety of PPC campaigns to maximise business, make optimisation recommendations, and proactively implement them
- Work with the digital acquisition lead to develop the overall paid search strategy and its associated KPI's, and be responsible for its implementation
- Contribute to the account development plan for multiple brands and ensure key projects are on track. Analyse trends and make data-driven decisions across the accounts for each brand and market, including
- Changing and creating keyword labels en masse
- Running competitor analysis to inform bidding strategies e.g. impression share & top of page insights
- Writing and utilising bid scripts
- Using Excel Bidding Sheets to incorporate business data into bid strategies
- Creating new day parting and device bid modifiers
- Write engaging ad copy and implement changes en masse - Including the creation of different ad copy by device, geography or audience
- Setting and changing target CPA and target ROAS bid strategies
- Setting up ad copy and landing page tests and using results to inform future optimisations
- Using audience targeting to optimise bids
- Optimising quality scores to improve efficiency of activity
- Updating ad extensions e.g. price extensions, promo code extensions
- SQR and 404 error hygiene checks
- Monitor and track the PPC spend for various and identify opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Work collaboratively with Commercial teams, using trading data to inform priorities, and feeding insights to them to support strategy development for the wider business eg pricing, product portfolio
- Contribute towards the weekly PPC performance reports
- Communicate successes and trends within PPC to the wider business
The successful Senior PPC Executive will:
- Have relevant experience of developing and implementing PPC strategies in a commercial environment
- Experience in managing Google Ads accounts - preferably Google Ads Certified
- Familiar with use of Google Analytics, GA360 and Search Ads 360. Adobe Omniture is desirable but not essential.
- Genuine passion for the Search Industry and where it's heading
- Commercially astute and results driven
- Highly analytical with the ability to spot opportunities and act on them to improve market share
- Strong communicator with excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be highly organised, have the ability to manage workload and work well under pressure
- Have an understanding of website performance metrics and tracking
- Knowledge of the wider Search landscape
- Familiar with use of all keyword match types (Broad/Broad Modifier/Exact/Negative)
- Familiar with budget pacing on a monthly basis
- Understanding of first touch, last touch and DDA attribution
- Ability to work with a variety of digital professionals in order to effectively implement and track campaigns
Salary £24,000 to £28,000 depending on the level of experience + Bonus + Discounted Travel/ Holidays
Posted 8 days ago