Production Operative - Pershore | Zoek UK | ac2ea4
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pershore, Worcestershire, England
Temporary (Full time)
A manufacturing company in Pershore are looking for a Production Operative to join their team on a temporary - Permanent basis working Monday - Friday 07:00 - 16:00 (12:00 finish on Fridays).
The requirements for the Production Operative will be:
- Previous experience cutting metals would be beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience working as a Production Operative
- Previous experience milling would be beneficial but not essential
- Must be able to work to an efficient and high standard
- Must be prepared to work on multiple stations throughout the day if needed
The responsibilities of the Production Operative will be:
- Cutting materials to the correct sizes
- Milling metals for different products
- A good level of adaptability will be needed wen switching between machines
- Willing and able to work overtime as and when needed
The role of Production Operative is on a temporary basis being paid £ per hour with the opportunity for a permanent position for outstanding candidates.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in then please click 'apply' now