Graduate Structural Engineer | Zoek
Graduate Structural Engineer
£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
**Graduate Structural you fresh out of university and on the lookout for the first step in your career as an engineer? My client, a small civil and structural engineering practice, are on the lookout for a talented Graduate Structural Engineer to join their growing team in Forres, Inverness!
About the company
My client is a leading civil and structural engineering consultancy with experience in conservation, commercial and industrial, residential, commercial and public sector. All staff play a vital role in ensuring the continuing success of the practice since they became employee owned nearly 10 years ago.
In order to be considered for this role as a Graduate Structural Engineer, you will;
- Have a degree in either civil or structural engineering
- Be keen to work on a variety of building projects, from interested house alterations to conservation work
- Have good written and verbal English communication skills
- Hold a UK drivers' licence (preferred)
- Demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude with a passion for engineering
What will be expected of the successful Graduate Structural Engineer?
- You will work closely with colleagues, clients and contractors to offer guidance in relation to your work
- You will work with senior engineers to ensure all projects are delivered on time and within budget
- You will undertake engineering analysis and be preparing calculations for structural engineering projects
- You will liaise with technicians and other engineers to produce reports and presentations
- You will represent the client while attending site meetings, site inspections and client meetings
Benefits for this role include a competitive salary, full training and support to become Chartered, flexible working hours and a graduate training scheme.
To discuss this role as a Graduate Structural Engineer, please call ABI on######### and send over a copy of your CV to ######### . I would love to hear from you!
Posted 15 days ago