Nurse, Lovely Care Home - Brilliant benefits! | Zoek
Nurse, Lovely Care Home - Brilliant benefits!
£30k - 45k per year + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Nurse - Lovely Care Home - Top 20 care home providers!
Hours: Full time (Must be flexible to work the occasional weekend, on call etc when required)
Days - £16.57 + paid breaks and £2.80 enhancements for weekends
Nights - £17.57 + paid breaks and £2.80 enhancements for weekends
Location : Lymington
Top 20 care home providers 2019
Excellent reputation and review: 9.7 / 10 on carehome.co.uk
5/5 GOOD CQC
Working with a fantastic, family run company who truly value their staff and residents You will be part of a very supportive team where you will play a vital role within the service. As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance. You will also take on leadership responsibilities to ensure other staff members are providing the same level of care. You will be expected to monitor and support other team members to help them develop
The company offer fantastic career progression opportunities with ongoing support and training available.
- Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
- Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- We provide fantastic homely environments
- Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- Offer real career progression opportunities
- Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
To be considered for this role you must have a live NMC PIN with no restrictions
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on######### or email your CV to ######### Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak:######### the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages ) Quote reference: 24253
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
Posted 4 days ago