E - West London | Zoek UK | aca16a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West London, London
£40000 - £40000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
E-commerce Manager – Imperial Wharf, London
Our client specialises in luxury jewellery which possess a unique design ethos.
The Role :
They are looking to appoint a commercial, customer-centric, E-commerce Manager with at least 5 years experience and a track record in delivering successful business outcomes to medium-sized enterprises in the luxury goods sector. The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently and take initiative with good team management skills and experience within the fashion industry.
- Run the E-commerce department and to deliver excellence within agreed budgets
- Responsible for all monthly E-commerce reporting and P&L analysis
- Collaboration with digital marketing agency, PPC, SEO
- In depth tracking and analysis of customer behaviour
- Optimising of products and customer user journey to deliver sales targets
- Manage a small team, coaching and training
- Trouble-shooting to ensure the website is trading continuously
- Partner with other head office departments where necessary (PR, Digital Marketing) to deliver localised and international user experience that develop the brand profile
- Build, develop and manage all web development and related projects in collaboration with the digital marketing executive.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- At least 5 years experience in E-commerce and Digital Marketing within a luxury or premium background in London
- Proven track record managing multiple digital touch points including social media and delivering growth at a global scale
- Proven track record managing digital channel ROI and delivering profitability for brands
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects in a busy environment
- Excellent team management skills and previous experience in managing a team
- Strong budget management, you are analytical and have a keen eye for detail
- Resourceful and a confident individual that has the motivation to take a project from start to completion
- Innovative and creative, with a strong understanding of the luxury landscape
- A creative thinker with strong technical know-how, and knowledge of digital marketing channels and social media platforms
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...