Team Leader Science
£23720 - £39406 per annum + MPS - UPS
Position: Team Leader Science
- Key Stage: 3 4
- Location: Suffolk
- Start date: September2019
- Pay: MPS UPS
About the school:
The passion to make a difference in the lives of their pupils steers this school. Strong leadership and teaching is employed to impassion children from diverse deprived backgrounds. If you would like to join their mission and would like to make a difference, this school would be perfect for you.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced Science Teacher who can teach key stage 3 & 4 who is looking for a step up or more responsibility within the team. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Qualifications Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 and 4 key stage science curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Career progression
- Excellent facilities
- OFSTED grading Good
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Katie Bailes on######### or email using the apply button.
Please note: In accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education all candidates must have a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure to work in a school or nursery. If a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service is not held we will require you to complete a new DBS application.
Posted 32 days ago