IT Support Technician Apprentice | Zoek
IT Support Technician Apprentice
England, United Kingdom
£10,920 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Lesar are a friendly company located in Blackburn. Due to their continued success and growth, they're looking to meet with IT enthusiasts for a new apprenticeship opportunity. You will be working alongside supportive industry professionals who will help you develop your skills and knowledge.
Do you enjoy repairing and troubleshooting issues with computers? This IT Support Technician Apprenticeship is the role for you! You will be surrounded by employees that are skilled and driven in IT, who are looking to help a young person get into their dream role.
Visit their website to find out more about the company: https://www.lesar.co.uk/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
· Provide 1 st line support via telephone and remote support this will involve troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving the problem.
· Fixing and maintaining equipment such as ID Badge Printers
· Manage and create helpdesk tickets whilst updated the companies CRM system.
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
· Good communication skills both verbal and written
· Confident on the phone
· Willing to learn
· Knowledge of PC components would be beneficial but not essential
· Troubleshooting skills
· Good administration skills
· Relevant IT qualification at A Level or equivalent
· A minimum of Grade 4 in Maths and Grade 3 in English Language, or equivalent, is required for this role
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
· £10,920 per annum
· Monday to Friday 9 AM - 5 PM
· 35 hours per week
· 20 Days Holidays + 8 Bank Holiday
· Free Parking
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice, and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A here
Posted 42 days ago