Warehouse Assistant - Deeside | Zoek UK | ad2a82
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Deeside, Flintshire, Wales
£10.63 - £11.69/hour
Temporary (Full time)
We are looking for experienced warehouse assistants for immediate starts at our major client in the Deeside area; the hours are 39 per week - 10pm to 6am Monday to Thursday and 4pm to 10pm Friday.
The Basic Warehouse Operator role is to ensure high levels of Health & Safety and inventory accuracy are maintained. To restack Finished Product in to the relevant pallet pattern ready for Export shipment. Duties also include Cycle Counting and locating away material returns.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Supports the team to deliver the warehouse objectives.
* Able to adapt to the fast pace of changing circumstances and demands within the working environment.
* Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability.
* Good communication skills both oral and written to ensure desired outcomes are understood and achieved.
* Seeks and welcomes feedback, responds to coaching. Takes action to enhance performance based on experiences and feedback.
Previous experience in a warehouse is essential, any current and in date FLT will give the higher rate of pay