Future Teacher | Zoek
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England
GBP57 - GBP70 per day
Permanent (Full time)
As part of the Future Teachers programme, we are looking for aspiring teachers who are soon to graduate and are looking for work in Primary Education in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.
What is Future Teachers Programme?
‘The Future Teachers Programme is designed to help address the teacher shortages across England & Wales by attracting and supporting bright graduates who are considering a career in teaching, but wish to gain practical experience before enrolling in formal teacher training.’
By applying through the Future Teachers Programme, you will have access to many unique work opportunities in education through Teaching Personnel, and can therefore ensure you will gain the best experience in order to give your career a boost in the right direction towards teaching.
We are looking for those who will look to go the extra mile, and apply themselves to supporting roles by taking part in interventions orientated around literacy and numeracy.
Future Teachers can offer placements that include tasks such as:
- Help Raise Attainment through one-to-one and small group interventions
- Support Students with SEN
- Offer ‘in class’ subject specialist support
- Assist with planning and preparation
- Deliver cover supervision
What can Teaching Personnel offer you?
- Dedicated and Specialist consultants who work strictly within education and have an extensive base of knowledge
- Competitive Rates of Pay – We pay through PAYE
- Over 20 years of experience working within the industry of educational recruitment
- An on-call service ensuring we are always contactable, responding effectively and efficiently to any questions or queries.
- The right Staff for the right School – we run everything past you and ensure you are knowledgeable of everything we put you forward for
Apply now if you are interested, we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see "FAQs") for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 24 days ago