Security Service Engineer (Wrexham, Chester & Shrewsbury) | Zoek
Security Service Engineer (Wrexham, Chester & Shrewsbury)
Wales, Rotherham, England
Permanent (Full time)
Role ResponsibilitiesProtect My Property are looking to recruit an experienced and motivated Security Service Engineer based in Wrexham, Chester,or Shrewsbury to join their dedicated team of nationwide Engineers.
You will be a full time employed to carry out planned maintenance of Security Intruder Systems to the relevant and current standards for new and existing customers. This role will also require the completion of site surveys, specifications and quotations to gain new sales. They will also be required to undertake smart meter support work as and when required. Following an extensive training programme, it will then lead into carrying out corrective maintenance and out of hours (on call) on a rota system shared between other engineer/s to provide 24hr emergency cover to our customers and to provide a 4hr response in line with current regulations.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a competitive package of:
- Basic salary of £25,000
- Bonus scheme
- On call standby allowance
- 20 days holiday
- Statutory sick pay
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company vehicle
- Full uniform & toolkit
- Flexibility to adapt working hours to meet with customer requirements.
- Geographical area of coverage with occasional travel across large parts of the UK area.
- Provide excellent Customer Service to meet the expectations and requirements of both the contracted and non-contracted customers, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers to install the appropriate devices; dismantle and reconstruct equipment as required by the customer or Protect My Property.
- Adhere to strict health & safety guidelines.
- Calling customers to advise time of arrival.
- Report any changes, deficiencies or deviations in systems to Manager.
- Promote PMP image at all times.
- Service and repair intruder alarm systems & complete Engineer work reports.
- Achieve and exceed work performance targets and adhere to ISO 9002 procedures.
- Specifying and quoting the new installations
- Other duties may be undertaken as and when required, in particular when new business is gained.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have excellent general knowledge of smart meter installations.
- No colour sight deficiency (due to nature of work)
- Full Driving Licence
- Preferable to possess sound electrical knowledge and have proven background through recognised apprenticeship or hold similar qualification.
- Ability to lift, carry and climb ladders, ensuring conformance to health and safety requirements.
- Ability to use power tools to repair and/or dismantle equipment.
- 6 months experience of a security systems based role.
- Preferable knowledge of intruder alarm standards i.e BS4737 EN50131, PD6662, DD243, BS8243.
- Desirable knowledge of CCTV and Access Control Standards.
Posted 10 days ago