Account Management Executive - Bournemouth | Zoek UK | ad98fc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Account Management Executive
MM672 - Account Management Executive
Location - Bournemouth
Salary - Competitive + Benefits
Our Client is a world leader in providing global aviation services. It was founded in 1983 on the simple principle of delivering its customers' missions with dedication and passion, and it is a trusted global partner to those who use aviation as a platform to perform.
Their support extends across a number of sectors which include: special mission, technology and outsourcing, and business aviation. They serve private individuals, corporations and governments, all of which require bespoke solutions to what are often complex, time critical missions.
Our Client's services are valued to deliver by air ambulance providers, national police and security services, military support, commercial operators, corporate bespoke travel, and private individual managed aviation solutions. As a trusted partner, they deliver solutions to solve exacting mission requirements.
The purpose of the Account Management Executive is to support the Strategic Business Unit's drive for development of commercial offerings and positive customer account relationships, across the Engineering Service Lines maintenance and part 21 design capabilities.
Our Client is looking for a well-rounded individual with the ability to deliver first class customer service. Able to deliver under pressure and exceed expectation, the Account Management Executive oversees the assigned customers 'life cycle' from initial requests through commercial offerings, contract delivery, program delivery, invoicing and aftercare.
Candidates must evidence experience of working within business aviation or airline industry roles, highlighting their understanding of operational requirements and responsibilities. For suitably qualified candidates, there is potential to take on a broader role covering a level of direct sales.
- Deliver world class aviation solutions to the global client market.
- Coordinate with Engineering Service Line technical/commercial teams and translate delivery requirements into viable commercial offerings, meeting revenue and profit targets.
- Support the development and growth of new business in the areas of maintenance, part 21 design and part/program sales.
- Supports the organization in achieving the company vision and commercial objectives.
- Management of CRM system, customer relationship reporting and customer visit roadmap.
- Works as part of a team to create and implement commercial and account management strategies.
- Analyse market trends and competitor activity.
- The candidate must be willing to work out-of-hours where reasonable to support major bid activity, or specific customer requirements.
- Support internal teams across the Engineering Service Line with client management during engineering delivery, inclusive of coordination of customer visits, onsite customer management, customer updates, invoicing and dispute management/resolution.
Skills and Experience (Essential):
- Minimum of 4 years Business Aviation/Commercial Aviation experience, in a commercial, account management or sales role.
- High level understanding of commercial requirements for pricing and applicability of key terms and conditions, requirements and technicalities.
- Ability to develop relationships with stakeholders/clients/group departments, both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and oral English language.
- High standard of numeracy.
- IT literate with experience of MS Office applications.
- Natural communicator with a strong interpersonal skillset.
- Ability to confidently present to internal stakeholders and customer representatives.
- High attention to detail.
- An adaptable and resourceful personality.
- Ability to professionally perform and deliver under pressure in time critical environments, and customer facing scenarios.
- Career driven with an ambition to retain career path within the aviation industry.
- Well presented with a persuasive approach.
- Aviation experience essential.
Skills and Experience (Preferable):
- Experienced in maintenance proposal compilation for both pricing/commercial offers and customer facing documents.
- Experience in Business Aviation Sales, specifically in Business Development, Technical Sales or Direct Sales capacities.
- Experience with market analysis, identification of target market/s and customer prospecting.
- Avionics/connectivity/CES background in a technical capacity.
- Understanding of Part 145 and Part M/CAMO regulatory requirements.
- Competitive salary dependent on qualifications and experience.
- Benefits including Pension, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Travel Insurance and much more.