Senior Support Worker | Zoek
Senior Support Worker
£12.58 per hour
Contract (Full time)
Akton Resourcing are working with the Local Authorities to fill a contract position for a Senior Support Worker. This role is initially on a contract for 3 months with a view to extend depending on performance. The team are based in Crewe but cover the south of Cheshire East including Crewe, Nantwich, Sandbach, Alsager, etc. The candidate will need access to a car and have fully comprehensive insurance with business use.
Assist as a team member in the effective assessment, implementation and review of individual support programmes and reablement opportunities for service users with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs.
- Act as key worker to a number of service users, working in partnership with them and any other relevant persons to identify needs and co-ordinate/implement their individual support programmes and reablement opportunities.
- As key worker, contribute to the process of assessment, implementation, recording and reviewing of individual support programmes to the standards identified in the service specification.
- Be aware of, and comply with, the statutory requirements, group policies, equal opportunities and any other regulation and procedure.
- Maintain an enabling and stimulating environment in which service users can receive good physical, emotional, social and intellectual care.
- Liaise with other professional staff and relevant external people, so that appropriate resources may be identified and mobilized for the benefit of the individual.
- Maintain effective record systems.
- Identify problems and service deficiencies by the continuous review of service user needs and make recommendations for improvement so as to contribute to the achievement of the overall service objectives.
Posted 11 days ago