Shipley, Northumberland, England
£30k - 40k per year + benefits
Up to £40,000
My client is a non-for-profit business which operates within the public sector, serving the West Yorkshire region. They are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join their close-knit Development team. This is a great opportunity for a Software Developer who is looking for an opportunity that recognizes they possess the core skills of what the business needs, and that will learn and develop themselves while working with others.
The Software Developer will be working on internal management systems in C .NET, but this also includes greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Full SDLC from design to deployment
- Responsible for liaising directly with internal and external customers, strong communication and interpersonal skills will be required.
- Providing 3 rd -line technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Working on greenfield and brownfield projects
- NET Core MVC would be ideal
- Core APIs, Web API
- J avaScript, jQuery
- SQL, Entity Framework
- Unit Testing
- Azure DevOps
Nice to have
Training & Benefits:
- 1 hour of paid professional development and training during working hours.
- Open to new ideas and technologies
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 paid holidays + Bank Holidays
- Flexi - can accrue an additional day's leave per month
If you are interested in the above position, then please apply, call Beth Bradley on######### or email bbradley @premierituk.com
Premier IT are acting as an employment agency.
Posted 13 days ago