Care Assistant - Wolverhampton | Zoek UK | ae8daa
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£9.00 to £9.25 per hour
Unspecified (Full time)
(We also cover Bilston, Fallings Park, Heath Town, Oxley, Wednesfield North/South, Bushbury North/South, Low Hill, Fordhouses and Pendeford, Sandwell, Smethwick, Oldbury, Wednesbury, West Bromwich)
£ - £ per hour and paid mileage
We’re seeking compassionate and caring females to join our family of Care Assistants to provide care to a range of individuals.
Working in social care is one of the most rewarding things you can do; it’s more than a job. You’re providing much-needed support to vulnerable individuals in your community, so they can lead fulfilling, independent lives.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked in care before; many of our employees have joined our team from working in retail, hospitality and leisure. All our new employees complete a full training and induction programme, so they have the skills and confidence to succeed in their new role.
Within your role as a Care Assistant, you will promote dignity, respect, and choice. Tasks may include:
* Providing personal care – Washing, bathing, toileting
* Preparation of meals
* Support with medication
* Light domestic duties
* Visits out into the communities
What can CRG Homecare offer me?
* Free uniform & PPE
* Free training & induction programme
* Free DBS\
* Employee recognition awards including monetary bonus\
* Uncapped £250 refer a friend scheme\*
\ A variety of shifts including guaranteed hours or flexible contracts
\ NVQ qualifications and career progression opportunities
\*Terms and conditions apply.
* As you will be providing care across locations you will need a full drivers licence and access to a car.
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
* Before you join CRG Homecare, we will need to complete a compliance checklist including a DBS check and evidence of the right to work in the UK.
We are looking for people who share the same values as us: Care, Compassion, Commitment, Courage, Communication and Competence. Our values are at the heart of everything we do, and every member of our team plays a part in upholding these.
So, if you have a passion to help others and want to make a difference, then what are you waiting for?
CRG Homecare is an equal opportunities employer. This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. CRG Homecare operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK.
Reference ID: 14256
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £-£ per hour
* Monday to Friday