Nursery Manager | Zoek
£22000 - £26000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Bamboo Childcare are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager for our clients nursery based in Birkenshaw.
The Nursery Manager role in Birkenshaw and is available on a full-time, permanent basis with 40 hours each week.
The company are looking for individuals with Management experience who can start as soon as possible.
- Ensures the highest standards of childcare are delivered at the setting;
- Conducts thorough risk assessments of the nursery environment and effectively ensures that relevant Health and Safety legislation is adhered to at the setting
- Consistently ensures nursery operations adhere to policies and procedures;
- Manages staffing ratios effectively, managing the weekly staff rota, annual leave and staff absences, ensuring the setting is never under ratio;
- Attracts, hires and develops top talent;
- Delivers high setting occupancy;
- Implements policies and procedures in-line with Ofsted expectations
- Demonstrates strong leadership and promotes the nursery’s Values and Behaviours;
- Improves financial performance year over year;
- Proactively engages families and helps promote strong parent partnerships.
The company are a growing organisation with senior managers whom have extensive experience of running successful nurseries that put children and staff at the heart of everything they do, therefore the support and training provided is of the highest level.
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Manager inBirkenshaw , you will need:
- Level 3 qualification or higher in Childcare
- Understanding of special educational needs and equality of opportunity
- Nursery administration experience
If interested in the Nursery Manager job in Birkenshaw please send us your CV by applying directly via this website or contact us for further information.
Bamboo Childcare is a specialist permanent recruitment agency and is working on behalf of our client to recruit for this role.
**Bamboo Childcare are always looking for passionate and positive Nursery staff with the desire to progress within the nursery sector. We have a recommend a friend scheme where you can earn £100 vouchers for you and your friend, so please share this job and our details.
Posted 2 days ago