Accounts Assistant | Zoek
Bath, Somerset, England
£20k - 22k per year + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
An excellent opportunity has presented itself for an Accounts Assistant to join a fantastic accounts team. The role entails being responsible for assisting the accounts team with daily task for this very successful business.
The perfect candidate will have good accounts assistant experience and be happy to work as part of a team. They will have a good understanding of both sage and excel and be happy to get stuck in and help out when needed.
- Sales and Purchase Ledger including payment runs
- Daily Payouts for Lease Deals
- Bank Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet control account reconciliations
- Maintenance of cashbook & ledgers
- Assist in Statutory Audit
- Oversee Lease portfolio ledger postings
- Ad hoc accounts duties
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experienced accounts assistant
- Good Excel knowledge
- Sage experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills, especially on the telephone
- A polite and friendly manner
- AAT qualification is desirable not essential
The successful candidate will work in a positive and fun team environment where you will receive ongoing training and support. You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus great benefits. For the right person, the role will provide you with opportunity to personally develop.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Posted 43 days ago