Order Processing Administrator - Loughborough | 6287 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Order Processing Administrator
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
£19,872 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking for an Order Processing Administrator on a Fixed Term Contract for 12 months to join their busy Loughborough team!
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9 am-5 pm
Order Processing Administrator Duties:
- Creating and processing sales orders for our clients Products;
- Ensuring that all Order Acknowledgments are sent to our private customers within 48 hours;
- Invoicing orders using the ERP system and logging them on the Freight Forwarders' online portal before they are despatched;
- Processing and investigating customer claims
- Answering product and customer enquires in a professional and timely manner and ensuring that any issues are escalated to the Customer Care Supervisor;
- Assisting in the review of stock and sales data and highlighting any issues to the Customer Care Supervisor;
- Other administrative work as requested by the Commercial Manager to enable the UKSD to fulfil all operational requirements.
Order Processing Administrator Requirements:
- Good IT skills including MS Word and Excel;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines;
- Focused and organised;
- Ability to multitask.
- Previous work experience within a manufacturing environment;
- Customer Service experience;
- Experience of working with ERP systems such as SAP or Business Central.
Order Processing Administrator Benefits:
- Profit share
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare - medical insurance and cash back schemes
- Life assurance cover
- 24 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Income protection
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
About the Company:
This is your chance to work for an award winning top 100 company in the Leicestershire area. You could be helping millions of people worldwide to gain access to quality and affordable healthcare.
Our client is a leading manufacturer, wholesaler and exporter of branded generic medicines and healthcare products worldwide. They are proud to be a key manufacturer of medicines, supplying to the NHS, retail pharmacy sector and international markets, as well as being the UK's trusted supplier to Aid Agencies and NGOs.
If you are suitable for an Order Processing Administrator role, please apply now!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...