Completions Assistant | Zoek
£19000 - £20000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to join a hardworking, sociable team and gain experience within conveyancing? If so, this may be the role for you!
Due to rapid expansion, our client is seeking a Completions Assistant to join their team, this role would suit an LPC/Law Graduate, experience within conveyancing would also be beneficial.
Based in the centre of Guildford, this growing company are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, who is highly organised and works well under pressure to work closely with clients, ensuring they are satisfied at all times and having regular communication in regards to the progression of their application.
Working within the Completions Team, you will be responsible for handling all aspects of the deal after exchange and up to completion. This will mean conversing with lenders, clients and lawyers so strong communication skills are key.
Experience Required / Personal Qualities:
- Understanding of the conveyancing sector - One year
- An understanding of the SDLT submission process and dealing with mortgage lenders - Advantageous
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Confident with IT systems
- Central Guildford location
- 23 days' holiday, plus 3 allocated days at Christmas
- BUPA Cash Plan benefits
- Social events
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Working hours of Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
Salary £19,000 -£20,000pa
Posted 17 days ago