Full Stack Engineer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Full Stack Engineer
London, Greater London, England
£45000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Full Stack Engineer
E- Commerce - Footwear
£45,000 - £65,000
URGENT - Remote Working
The company:**Full Stack Engineer**
I am working with an awarding winning UK and Europe's leading shopping platform for footwear and streetwear essentials driving over £35 million annually to key partners such as Nike, Foot Locker, JD Sports and more.
We are looking for someone with a growth mindset that lives and breathes the product; a passionate self-starter that has no problem going above and beyond expectations.
Skills/Experience: Full Stack Engineer
- Experience in building backend systems, but front end experience is a plus
- Comfortable discussing data structure and helping make decisions around good development practices.
- Writing great code. We understand code is read more than it's written, better off tested and maintainability is a must.
- Node JS
- Express, Koa or similar
- Unit testing with Jest, Mocha or similar
- Comfortable working with data and databases. A few upcoming features would require you to build and maintain a database which will be connected to our API
- Experience with React is an optional plus. Although you may not be doing the bulk of the React work, the ability to help out the frontend React team where and when you can is essential.
- Experience with architecting, building and maintaining secure infrastructure. Experience with Kubernetes, docker and AWS is a benefit..
- A keen attention to detail. We are passionate about solid development fundamentals and like to reflect this in our work.
- Growth mindset. A desire to learn from others and make yourself better every day.
- Agile outlook. You need to be excited about working in a fast-changing environment, as well as make suggestions on how to improve our process.
How to Apply: Full Stack Engineer
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link. All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (.com/)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 8 days ago