Assistant Store Manager - Reading
Are you looking to progress your career whilst utilising your premium or luxury retail management experience?
Look no further! We are recruiting for an Assistant Store Manager to support our Store Manager in Reading on a full-time, permanent basis! You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and team management, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will work alongside the management team to ensure the store achieves targets, delivers results and commercial and operational excellence whilst providing premium and tailored customer service experience.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Store Manager will include:
- Identify opportunities to drive and maximise sales and profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Encourage the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Support the Store Manager with recruitment and conducting performance/probation reviews
- Deputise in the absence of the Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in retail fashion, ideally within a premium or luxury environment
- At least 1-years’ experience in a management role
- Confident working under pressure and thrives in a fast-paced, retail environment
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent organisational and decision-making skills
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Assistant Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 19 days ago