Graduate Structural Engineer | Zoek
Graduate Structural Engineer
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
£20000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
**Graduate Structural is the perfect opportunity for a Graduate Structural Engineer to join a medium sized team of successful civil and structural engineers in Gloucester, Gloucestershire. The consultancy are on the lookout for a talented graduate who is local to the area to join their busy team and develop their skills in their early career.
About the company
Typical projects include the design of building structures and infrastructure work, including surveys and structural inspections. Workload can vary from small domestic schemes to large scale industrial, residential, commercial, education and retail projects.
In order to be considered for this role as a Graduate Structural Engineer, you will;
- Have a degree in either Civil or Structural Engineering
- Demonstrate experience in AutoCAD/Revit, Tedds, Master Series etc.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Hold a full UK drivers' licence and own car (preferred)
- Experience, although not essential, is preferred
What will be expected of the successful Graduate Structural Engineer?
- You will carry out site inspections and liaise with Clients directly, representing the company under the supervision of a success
- You will apply your engineering skills while working on all aspects of projects, from concept through to completion
- You will complete structural designs for new-builds and extensions in all materials
- You will brief technicians, and as the team develops you will mentor more junior engineers and technicians
- You will be supported through individual on-the-job training and mentoring from industry-led professionals
Benefits for this role include a full benefits package and a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this role as a Graduate Structural Engineer, please call ABIon or email ######### .
Posted 12 days ago