Primary Teacher | Zoek
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
£85 - 130 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Primary School Teacher - KS2 - Liverpool
Location - Childwall
Pay - Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are - see below
January 2020 - ongoing, ideally teaching to the end of the academic year
Vision for Education, The UK's number one teaching supply agency, are looking to speak to experienced KS2 Teachers available immediately for work from January 2020.
We are currently working with this very supportive South Liverpool school who have commissioned us to find them a Year 4/5 teacher to join their team. The school is keen to maintain their high standards and thus expects the post filler to have relevant and wide-spread experience in a Primary setting. This is a full-time post, and should you be successful, the appointment is expected to continue for the remainder of the academic year.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Hold QTS teaching status in the UK
- Have previously held teaching positions in Key Stage 2 and have working knowledge of all areas of curriculum.
- Have experience teaching in mainstream British primary Schools.
- Be able to demonstrate teaching excellence.
- Have or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All teaching and support staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer?
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Adam Jones on######### or email
Posted 8 days ago