Growth Marketing Manager | Zoek
Growth Marketing Manager
£60000 - £65000 per annum
As the Growth Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing online growth strategies to support the business goals. You will own key growth marketing programmes, lead the analytics, strategy development, execution and reporting. You will harness the target market's attention online through digital campaigns, converting the leads into warm prospects for the sales team and generate sales through the website.
My client is a well-established B2B organisation, whose customer base includes a range of household names used globally. Due to continued business growth, they are now looking to strengthen their wider marketing and digital team.
As the Growth Marketing Manager you will drive awareness to B2B audiences and lead marketing strategies. You will be responsible for growth of the organisation's customer base and own the key growth marketing programmes. You will also:
- Plan & execute monthly lead generation campaigns - in particular online conversion, traffic generation and ABM strategies
- Analyse & segment the existing customer base to identify up/cross sell opportunities across the different product offerings
- Run multi-channel product launch campaigns in collaboration with category management teams
- Work with the wider digital team to plan targeted PPC, remarketing & social campaigns
- Monitor, measure, analyse and report on campaign performance - optimize and improve results
- Manage & participate in asset creation - landing pages, website & video
- Develop campaign flows in marketing automation software, as well as continuously testing & optimizing
- Meet or exceed monthly MQL targets.
The successful Growth Marketing Manager will have a background in digital marketing (inc. SEO/Paid Search/Social/CMS management) as well:
- A passion for digital marketing
- A customer focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
The successful candidate will receive up to £65,000 per annum (DOE).
The role will be based at the offices in Croydon.
Posted 16 days ago