Qualitative Research Manager - Soho | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Qualitative Research Manager
Soho, Greater London, England
£35000 - £55000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
About the Company
We are working closely with an Award-Winning boutique research agency with a reputation for delivering high quality, innovative and well-thought-out consumer focused research. They have a strongly creative approach and reputation for thinking outside the proverbial box(!). Projects span communication studies, NPD and market assessments, although they also conduct some business-to-business research in sectors spanning Food and Drink, Financial Services, Charities and Leisure. Their clients include household name brands and they deliver both Domestic and International projects.
About the Role
They are looking for a Qualitative Research Manager or Associate Director who can buy into the company's beliefs but at the same time challenge their ethos to keep creativity original and fresh. Daily responsibilities for the Qualitative Research Manager will include the following:
* taking a lead role in writing proposals following receipt of a client brief;
* designing research to meet objectives
* project management;
* client liaison
* conducting qualitative fieldwork including focus groups, online methods, depths etc.;
* analysing findings and preparing and delivering insightful presentations to clients
There will also be scope to work on some quantitative research projects depending on experience.
You are likely to currently be working at Research Manager or Associate Director level, within a market research agency. In order to be considered for this Qualitative Research Manager role you will:
* have experience of all stages of qualitative research projects - from writing proposals to delivering presentations;
* enjoy being hands on with all aspects of a variety of qualitative fieldwork methods;
* describe yourself as a hard-working team player with a genuine drive to work on interesting research projects
A strong background in qualitative research is vital and if you have quantitative knowledge and experience as well, so much the better as the agency are successfully growing the quant side of their business.
Salary in the region of £35k to £55k depending on skills and experience.
If this Qualitative Research Manager role sounds intriguing send across your CV for more information