Application and Training Engineer - Stoke-on-Trent | 28961 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Application and Training Engineer
£45000 - £52000 per annum + Progression + Training+ Fantastic Benefits
Application & Training Engineer
£45,000 - £52,000 + Progression + Training + Fantastic Benefits
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Applications Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career and train protection engineers, working for a company who are a specialist in their industry.
This rapidly growing company is a market leader in their industry and provide specialist equipment to the power industry, and provide training courses in their purpose built facility. Due to their rapid growth, they are now looking for an Applications Engineer who is looking to step into a training role to join their team.
In this role, your work will be split between providing practical and theory training on the specific equipment they manufacture, and supporting customers with identifying and resolving issues, and carrying out on site testing.
The ideal candidate will be an Applications Engineer with experience in power systems who is looking to step into a training role, who is comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people. People with protections experience are encouraged to apply
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious Applications Engineer who is looking to take the next step in their career and work alongside a highly skilled team.
- Training experienced engineers on the equipment they manufacture, on both theory and practically
- Supporting customers with identifying and resolving issues
- Carrying out on site testing
- £45,000 - £52,000 + Technical Progression + Training + Fantastic Benefits
- Experienced Applications Engineer who is looking to train protection engineers
- Has a degree in an electrical or electronic discipline
- Has power systems experience or knowledge of substations, transmission and distribution of electric power
- Has excellent communication skills and is comfortable speaking in front of large groups of people
- Willing to commute to Stoke-on-Trent
Job Reference: BBBH109823
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...