Business Development Manager - Runcorn | Zoek UK | b00ebc
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Manager
Runcorn, Halton, England
Our client is an award-winning UK engineering company developing custom robotics and automation solutions for a global blue chip customer base. They currently specialist in the following areas: Laboratory Automation, Industrial Robotics / Automated Production Lines (specifically Life Sciences, Drug Discovery and Biopharma), High-Throughput Screening, Drug Delivery Automation/ High-Throughput Screening and Lab Automation Software
- They are now seeking to recruit a highly motivated Sales / UK and International Business Development Manager to work in the Laboratory Automation market
- Your territory is Global, however the main focus of accounts are in Europe and the USA
- The key objective of this newly created role is to increase sales with new as well as existing customers for custom, 'oneoff' and repeat build system solutions in the laboratory environment
- The role will be predominantly field based, focussed on new business development, which will involve a degree of overseas travel (once restrictions allow so)
- Pro-actively finding and qualifying new leads and opportunities together with identifying competitor and market activity will be an ongoing responsibility, as will accurate sales planning and forecasting
This is an excellent career opportunity for a talented, and entrepreneurial salesperson to drive sales of large-scale life sciences/ laboratory automation solutions. For more information, please call Matt Lawson or apply today