Trainee Chef - Epping | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Epping, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking to expand our Team here at Blakes Golf Club/Woolston Manor and are looking to fill the following position:
About the position
We operate hospitality and leisure facilities and are looking for a trainee chef to join our team and prepare delicious meals for our customers.
The responsibilities include studying recipes, setting up menus and preparing quality dishes.
As well as having a professional approach, the candidate must be a hard-working individual that works efficiently to a timely manner.
The candidate should also be able to prepare and deliver a complete dish that delights customers as well as having a genuine passion for food, along with delivering a high-quality service.
The main responsibilities of the job will include:
- Menu plans and preparation schedules
- Setting up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customer's needs and dietary requests
- Assist in stock taking, stock rotation and storage of stock, including checking and receiving deliveries
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
You will be rewarded as a key player as well as becoming part of a strong, fast-growing business. You will receive great training and real opportunities to build your career.