Head of Employer - Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Employer Partnerships
Manchester - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Role: Head of Employer Partnerships
Salary:Up to £45,000 per annum
Location:Across South Yorkshire, Lancashire & Liverpool
At the Growth Company we have a great opportunity for a Head of Employer Partnerships to help further The Growth Company’s strategy and practical contributions to the EDI (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion) agenda.
A key element of the role will be working with employers to generate employment and upskilling opportunities for unemployed people and key demographic groups who are under-represented in the labour market, by leading a team who will engage with and partner with employers who have or are willing to consider a commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and/or a commitment to take positive action in terms of EDI.
- Design and review employer engagement strategy.
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators, particularly in terms of EDI.
- Manage a team of Senior Account Managers, across Lancashire, Liverpool and South Yorkshire.
- Deliver continuous improvement across sales teams.
- Engage with employers before agreeing practical solutions to their recruitment and training needs, aligned with the EDI agenda.
- Work with employers to agree attraction strategies and employment practices, which GC will support with, in order to enable employers to target under-represented groups.
- Work across the Employment Business Unit and colleagues across the Growth Company, combining different services and designing bespoke packages of support.
- Meet the needs of employers in a cost-effective and high-quality way and present a strong alternative to commercial service providers.
- Oversee account management activity, which leads to cross and up-selling across The Growth Company.
- Results-driven with an ability to focus and achieve the outcomes required.
- Motivated and with a passion to succeed and drive real change.
- Clearly credible, driving customer confidence and trust.
- Solutions focused, presenting service options which truly meet customer need.
- Entrepreneurial with an ability to identify market opportunities.
- Experience in Recruitment and/or Workforce Development service delivery at a management level.
- A clear understanding of the EDI agenda and, better still, experience of working to deliver EDI objectives.
- High-level relationship/account management and successful partnership working in a complex environment.
- An understanding of how to conduct sensitive and complex negotiations to ensure the best service is delivered.
- Excellent communication skills - written, oral and broader presentation skills.
GC has now committed to 'Ban the Box’. Ban the Box is a campaign to increase opportunities for people with convictions to compete for jobs. We’re supporting the campaign by removing conviction questions at the applications stage.