Void Team Leader - London | Zoek UK | b02759
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Void Team Leader
London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
VOID TEAM LEADER
Status: 6 Month FTC
Location: Hammersmith & Fulham
Salary: Competitive Salary
Start Date: ASAP
Our client provides integrated asset management for housing associations and local authorities, focusing on improving the living conditions of residents and leaving a lasting legacy in the communities they serve.
To lead a team as part of a project or a defined work stream. Drives excellent service standards and achievement of KPIs including; factors influencing profitability and basic budget management, S,H&E management, compliance and help maintain excellent customer relationships.
- Assess resource requirements and support the management of the day to day activity, ensuring that all team objectives are met within overall time, cost and budget constraints.
- Support the Management team in the achievement and delivery of annual and 5 year plans.
- Support the implementation of all our policies, Company and industry standards and initiatives and be aware of contractual compliancy across all projects.
- Lead colleagues on your team to develop best practise and implement change.
- Support a climate of ideas into innovation and motivate others to act on them.
- Identify risks and protect business reputation.
- Assist the Management team in ensuring staff and supply chain understand and utilise KPIs to maximise value.
- Manage team performance in line with Company policy. Motivate your team to exceed targets.
- Support the Management team and maximise service delivery and productivity to achieve high levels of performance.
- Undertake quality assurance and drive a culture of right first time.
Promote effective use of MSi and other IT systems within the business, ensuring compliance and effective utilisation
- Hold regular review team meetings.
- Demonstrate the performance of your project through inputting to required reports to the management team.
- Support the Management team in the review of costs.
- Understand and implement solutions in line with the needs of the client and customer.
- Resolve complaints and acknowledge compliments informing the Management team.
- Implement action plans to address any areas of dis-satisfaction.
- Ensure your team are clear on their roles and responsibilities.
- Assist on the attainment of targets for turnover, absence, promotion, diversity, etc.
- Coach, mentor and motivate direct reports, ensuring development needs are identified and that the PDR process is consistently applied across all your team members.
- Apply HS&E policies ensuring effective implementation.
- Implement HS&E strategy and management system
- Ensure your team are accountable for their HS&E responsibilities.
- Implement as reasonably practicable adequate resources to carry out all operations with due regard to HS&E and welfare including competent HSE advice.
- Good verbal and written communication.
26 days holiday plus bank holidays, enhanced pension plan, private healthcare, life assurance, training and development, funded professional subscription, share save, Work Perks discount and offer scheme, extensive wellbeing benefits and resources including online advice, guides, counselling support, 24hr digital GP, cycle to work, eye care vouchers, paid voluntary work, enhanced family polices and we will accommodate requests for flexible working where possible.
What to do now:
For further information and to apply, please click the "Apply Now" button opposite. Alternatively you can email me on (url removed) and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
If this is what you're looking for, please apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone