Outpatient nurse - London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Outpatient nurse -RGN
London, Greater London, England
£30000 - £36700/annum plus benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Permanent, full time
£30,000 - £36,700 per annum
Do you want a new challenge within Outpatients Nursing? If so, read on…
We are assisting one of London's largest private outpatients and diagnostic facility to recruit a Staff Nurse to work within a dedicated Outpatients Centre. The centre is based in South West London and offers adult and paediatric services.
This is a permanent, full time position for an NMC registered nurse that has exposure providing nursing care to adult and paediatrics.
This is one of the most advanced imaging centres in London. This centre houses various clinics under one roof including the below and more:
We are particularly interested to hear from Accident and Emergency nurses, Critical Care nurses and Surgical nurse who are now looking for a new career in Outpatients OR nurses with Outpatients exposure now looking or a new environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Assist in organisation of clinics to ensure smooth running of the outpatients service
* Carry out observations, investigations and treatments as required
* Organise tests and appointments both within and outside the hospital
* Provide patients and families with information regarding the management of their condition
* * Maintain stock levels of supplies/equipment
* Administrative duties as required
* To carry out nursing duties as requested by senior staff
To discuss this Outpatients post further please do call us today or complete the form below and one of our dedicated Consultants will be in touch with you as soon as possible