Commercial Category Executive - Bagshot | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Category Executive - Bread and Fast Food
Bagshot, Surrey, England
30000.0000 - 35000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Have an appetite for more?
Join a leading global bakery group powered by ambitious people that are truly passionate about delivering the best in everything they do.
With business in mind and people at heart we always work together to influence our road ahead. We want you to be part of our growth journey and of a great, global family.
We have an exciting new vacancy for Commercial Category Executive - Bread and fast food.
This is what you will be doing
Reporting to the Commercial Category Manager for bread and fast food, you will support in the development and execution category plans that deliver long term, incremental value to Lantmännen Unibake’s business. As part of your role you will help to identify and deliver sustainable profitable growth through product, portfolio and other category driving initiatives.
You will be great at:
- Supporting the Category Manager in the development and execution of the short, medium and long-term plans for our bread and fast food categories
- Translating strategies into a number of key initiatives that will increase the net sales and profitability of our product portfolio
- Development of our product offering, especially in the areas of premium fast food, dough pucks and speciality bread
- Driving change to help reposition our fast food offering, as we look to enter the growing, exciting and diverse 'Street Food’ arena
- Utilising our line modelling tool to enable us to fully understand prime costs, conversion costs (fixed and variable), line speeds, OEEs, capacity utilisations, transportation, storage, delivery and exchange rates of our portfolio
- Supporting the Category Manager with the delivery of the commercialisation of our major capital investment programmes in the Milton Keynes bakery
- Ambitious and keen to develop
- A great problem solver who is flexible and enjoys the challenge of finding value added solutions
- A self-starter, driven, organised and have a great track record of growth
- Someone who shares our company values of openness, holistic view and drive
- Experience of working in a category role with the ability to develop further within this area
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Great interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and influence colleagues
- An understanding of the bakery market is desirable
In return we will offer you:
The opportunity to work with an inspiring, future led team within a company who value intrapreneurial spirit. People are our most important ingredient and we are proud of the fact that development of our people is important for the future of our business.
We will also offer you a competitive salary, along with attractive benefits.
Click on Apply!