Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Golborne | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Golborne, Wigan, England
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer based in Golborne? Do you have experience workingo on injection moulding, extrusion blow moulding and Stretch blow moulding equipment? Are you looking for a salary of £40,000 with an opperuntiy for OT? If so please read on you may be interested in this role!
Purpose of of the role -
Responsible for diagnosing and rectifying breakdowns and delivering preventative maintenance activities on automated high-volume process plant and associated equipment across a multifunction manufacturing facility. This role will require experience in FMCG / Food industry experience.
Tasks & responsibilities -
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks on injection moulding, extrusion blow moulding and Stretch blow moulding equipment.
- Ensure all breakdowns are carried out constructively, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Diagnose and remedy equipment plant faults and all downstream auxiliary equipment associated with process
- Troubleshoots known and unknown issues relating to plant breakdown
- Practise continuous improvement, innovation and pro-activeness for improved ways of working, offering potential solutions to problems encountered wherever possible
What you get in return -
Salary upto £40,000
Shift - 2 days (6am-6pm) 2 nights (6pm-6am) - then 6 off (oppertunity to be on call for OT) 2 x 11 day breaks and 1x18 day break pre set (Easter and Xmas shut down)
Long service bonus payments after 2 years
Pension 3% employee - 5% employer (going to 6%)
IF you are interested please apply and Max Carr from Cordant will contact you