Agile OD Consultant - Warwick | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Agile OD Consultant - 37029
Warwick, Warwickshire, England
Contract (Full time)
Title: Agile OD Consultant / Agile Organisation Development Consultant
Contract Position based at: Whitley and Gaydon - travel between sites required
Rate: £###### Ltd rate (which equals £###### PAYE rate)
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the identification of value streams, best practices and initiatives and contribute to the development and deployment of these.
- Manage assigned initiatives by utilising project management techniques (ideally agile) to ensure the delivery outcomes.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure delivery of value streams, business processes and business change management.
- Apply industry knowledge, organisation knowledge and industry best practices when working with internal and external stakeholders and Customers.
- Coordinate the delivery of new and existing value stream mapping to ensuring deliverables meet the strategic priorities.
- Provide guidance and support on operational processes to support delivery of business priorities.
- Interface with management ensuring that service and process objectives are delivered efficiently.
- Support colleagues to implement, use and compile to data to promote evidence based decision making.
- Provide advice on data management best practices and governance, as required.
- Fully cascade the outcome of projects, so that the actionable insights are delivered.
- Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
3 SKILLS REQUIRED
1) Relevant previous experience in Business Processes.
2) Experience of collaboration cross functional team working.
3) Analytical skills to identify how one issue can impact on another and put in place the required interventions through support or from own knowledge base.
- An individual with a customer centric mindset who is easy to do business with and makes people feel special, driven to deliver experiences that are personalised, transparent and dependable.
- An individual, who works independently, is results driven, demonstrating tenacity, drive and perseverance with the ability to deliver operational plans in a complex, highly demanding environment.
- An individual with the capability to combine a short term, pragmatic focus with medium term planning.
- A resilient and enthusiastic who responds constructively to new ideas and inputs.
- A good communicator with the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- An effective team player, actively develops and supports team members.
- Previous experience of working in similar role on Organisation Capability projects
- Previous experience of Project Management experience using Project Management techniques . Project Planning, Risk Management etc.
- Previous experience of Agile Project Management
To apply for this role please send your CV to (url removed)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business