Senior Quality Engineer - Tipton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Quality Engineer
Tipton, Sandwell, England
Permanent (Full time)
Senior Quality Engineer
* Salary £45,000 - £50,000
We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Quality Engineer for a leading Tier 1 automotive manufacturing company.
Responsible for managing a team within the quality department. We are looking for candidates who ideally have experience within a tier 1 automotive, fast paced, customer focused environment.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Manage/organise the Quality Engineer/s on a day-to-day basis including those based at customer premises and ensuring that all aspects are completed in a timely manner.
* Co-ordinate the receipt, response and monitoring reports from the customer ensuring containment action is taken, root cause analysis and permanent long-term actions are implemented. Ensure all parties are kept fully informed of actions and dates achieved.
* Provide technical / quality support to manufacturing in order for them to be able to produce efficiently and to the correct quality requirements.
* Ensure Quality process audits are carried out/monitored against schedule and corrective/preventative actions are implemented.
* Provide plant and customer with all necessary documentation and participate in full with Lear Corporate and customer requirements, ., QS9000, APQP, PPAP, FMEA and other Quality Reporting Systems.
* Prepare documentation for internal and external measurables ., RPPMs, FCPA, DPPMs etc., for evaluation and tracking of quality performance.
* Communicate and co-ordinate Quality data/results/findings and 8D’s quality information amongst all internal departments in order to ensure compliance.
* Provide support in the preparation and maintenance of documentation and systems in order to comply with IATF/ISO9001.
* Co-ordinate, maintain and interpret statistical information supplied by customers, internal sources, suppliers and contractors in order to comply with customer requirements
* Ensure that product inspection procedures, reports and documentation are accurately completed and monitored in order that each product has complete traceability.
* Ensure FMEA and Control Plan are regularly reviewed and updated when 8d’s, any product/process changes or quality concerns arise
* Review on a regular basis when 8D’s, APQP or any other product or process changes/concerns occur.
Job reference: 1067
How to Apply:
Contact Ashley Jenkins at Micron Recruitment or simply click apply.
Due to the sheer volume of applications, we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days, please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
Micron Recruitment is working as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy