Junior M&E Quantity Survyeor - Tower of London | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior M&E Quantity Survyeor
Tower of London, Greater London, England
£22000 - £35000/annum + Package
Permanent (Full time)
Junior Quantity Surveyor - Based in City of London
About The Company
My Client are based in the Heart of London and have been around for over 50 years, client wise they focus on Commercial Cat A, Commercial Cat B, Residential and Heathcare.
Role & Responsibilities
Support the below duties under the supervision of the Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor:
* Manage the commercial resources of the assigned project (or section) to maximise planned gross margin through the placement and control of contracts and subcontracts.
* Dealing with valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and contract/workstream performance data.
* Assess, review and mitigate commercial and contractual risks.
* Submission of project variations.
* Placement of contracts, subcontracts, material and plant orders.
* Maximise cash flow through the control, measurement and valuation of work, and the invoicing of customers and payment of suppliers.
* Value work executed by sub-contractors and certify interim and final payments.
* Promote the company values towards its customers in order to meet or exceed their expectations, keen to progress within the business.
* Training and support provided to assist in further development.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
* Working towards degree qualification
* Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
* Good Communication skills and team working ethos
* Time management skills
* Proactive learner
Please contact me on (phone number removed) if you are interested in this position