Surveillance Analyst - Canary Wharf | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Surveillance Analyst - Forensic Surveillance & investigation programmes
Canary Wharf, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
KPMG firms operate in 146 countries and territories, and in FY20, collectively employed close to 227,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through KPMGfirms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets. KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviours both professionally and personally.
Paralegal background - The roles are to expand our existing Surveillance monitoring team as analyst on live projects. Experience in Financial services is a benefit but NOT essential, as job training will be provided.
Key skills and experience background:
- Paralegal background
- MS suite capability (Outlook, Excel etc..) plus; working knowledge of Relativity (useful bot NOT essential)
- Language skills: (Part of the team will need to speak Dutch)
You will have the opportunity to:
- Training on leading edge communication surveillance technology combining multiple in house and external technologies.
- On the job continuous training for FCA and other regulatory market abuse and misconduct.
- Access to KPMG Forensic network
The role is part of dynamic and world leading communication surveillance team.