Fullstack Developer - Hertford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
£40000 - £55000/annum DIS, CSP, Accelerator Bonus, Perkbox
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have as passion for problem solving and the latest technology?
Are you an independent worker who uses own initiative?
Do you have experience with a range of CICD tools?
If this sounds like you, we have an exciting opportunity, where you can take the next step in your career and work with a leading brand.
A little bit about us…
We're a retail marketing agency specialising in driving growth in an ever-connected world. We combine the power of people, technology, and consumer insight to deliver moments that matter. You will be the connection between brands and their audience, so every day will be exciting, challenging and incredibly rewarding!
Our values create the Blue Square heartbeat and are the centre of everything we do.
1. Excellence - we bring our best self-everyday
2. Integrity - we always do the right thing
3. Heart - we work & lead with heart
4. Curious - we seek to understand, grow & develop
5. Together - we grow & stand stronger
What does a typical day in this role look like?
* Participate in project scoping and solution architecture
* Implement integrations requested by customers / internal departments
* Build tools to reduce occurrences of errors and improve customer experience
* Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
* Perform root cause analysis for production errors
* Investigate and resolve technical issues
We'd love to meet someone with...
* Work experience as a Full stack Developer or similar role
* Experience with Agile software development methodologies
* Solid experience with CICD tools such as Git, Jira, Jenkins etc
* Independent worker who uses own initiative
* BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferable but not essential
And last but not least… what's in it for you?!
* The chance to join a great team who constantly challenge themselves and improve our service
* The opportunity to work with some great clients
* We are passionate about growth and we aim to provide every employee with a clear development plan, with regular reviews that enables them to achieve their career goals
This role is fully remote working from home