Locum Band 6 Occupational Health - Barnsley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Locum Band 6 Occupational Health Physiotherapist
£21 - £25 per hour
Temporary (Full time)
Locum Band 6 Physiotherapist - Occupational Health**Location:** Barnsley
Maxxima are currently recruiting for an experienced physiotherapist to fill an occupational health role in Barnsley.
Previous experience in Occupational Health is essential.
We are looking for someone to work part-time, 2 days p/w (Monday and Thursday ideally) for one month initially.
Requirements of this Physiotherapist vacancy
- A degree (or equivalent) . BSc, MSc or Diploma entry level qualification in physiotherapy
- HCPC registered
- Occupational health experience
If you are interested in this physiotherapy vacancy, please apply by clicking the apply button. If you’d like more details about this role, contact the physiotherapy team today – we always have time to take your call. If the role isn’t quite what you’re looking for, why not register with Maxxima today?
Why Work With Maxxima?
The minute you register with Maxxima, we make it about one thing: you. The first time we talk, you'll realise we know your speciality inside out. Our expert recruitment consultants are here to find you the very best opportunities and help you every step of the way in securing the best placement.
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Excellent and highly competitive rates of pay
- Exclusive opportunities you won’t find anywhere else
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
- Guidance and advice on CV and interview techniques
- Practical assistance with professional body registration
- A choice of PAYE, umbrella or LTD company payments
- Practical assistance with relocation, accommodation and DBS/CRB checks
- The security of working with a CCS supplier, established since 2001
Recommend a colleague:
Often, our candidates are so pleased with our service that they recommend us to their friends and colleagues. To encourage this and say thank you, we offer a referral bonus incentive.
The way it works is simple: if you introduce a candidate who is not previously known to Maxxima and we are successful in placing them, we will pay you up to £1,500. More information regarding referrals can be found on our website.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...