Lead M&E / HVAC Building Service - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Lead M&E / HVAC Building Service Engineer
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
The position is a lead foot mobile role across a portfolio of commercial buildings in Central London. Candidates should be customer focused and well presented with a positive attitude. The candidate should be client facing with the necessary experience to perform and supervise reactive & PPM tasks as well marshalling specialist services.
Good communication skills are essential as the successful candidate will be dealing directly with Facilities Managers, Clients, Subcontractors and other team members both verbally and in writing. The successful candidate will be required to support and lead other engineers and mentor apprentices when necessary.
Candidates should hold the following qualifications-
* Required - City & Guilds NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation (2382) or equivalent
* Ideally - City & Guilds Electrical Inspection and Testing (2391)
The package is as follows
• Annual wage – £36,800 per annum
• Zone 1-6 travel card
• Company mobile for business use
• Company tablet
• 20 days holiday rising per year up to a maximum of 25 days
• Company pension scheme
• Company health scheme (after a qualification period)
• Expenses paid for any out of pocket expenses incurred
• Hand tools to be supplied by the engineer, and any specialist tools required will be supplied by Hemlow.
• Hours of work 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Travel time not paid for
• Overtime paid at a flat rate of time and 2/3 to a maximum of £ per hour
• Sick pay at the discretion of the company
• Company uniform and PPE supplied
• Will need to complete a 6 month probationary period