Commercial Analyst - Brierfield | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Brierfield, Lancashire, England
£20000 - £22000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Do you have excellent attention to detail, knowledge of commercial processes and want to be a part of UK’s 1 independent provider of voice, connectivity, mobile, phone system and cloud services?
Daisy Communications are recruiting for a Commercial Analyst.
Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Salary: Up to £22,000 - Dependent on experience
As a Commercial Analyst your primary role will be to provide support to the Sales departments in creating competitive and successful bids/proposals across Daisy’s core products. You will also support the Commercial Director and wider business in delivering the most effective go to market strategy to enable Daisy Communications to be the marketing leading independent telecommunications supplier.
* Respond to internal pricing queries, sharing responsibility for maintaining the team inbox.
* Liaise with suppliers to obtain bespoke pricing information/offers.
* Maintain excel-based pricing tools.
* Work closely with the Product and Marketing teams to develop and maintain the commercial proposition for a wide variety of products.
* Ad hoc commercial activity as and when required.
Do you have the following experience and skills?
* You will be results oriented and have strong commercial acumen.
* You will have exceptional numeric skills with a keen attention to detail.
* You will posess excellent communication skills and have the ability to interact effectively with internal/external customers/suppliers, building strong relationships.
* You will exhibit an ability to learn quickly and pass this acquired knowledge on to others.
* You will have the ability to deliver results within tight deadlines showing flexibility when business requirements change.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
* We have recently achieved a Two Star Accreditation from Best Companies, meaning we have "Outstanding Levels" of Employee Engagement - there has never been a better time to join us!
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
* 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
* Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
* Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
* Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
* An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
* Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
* Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
* Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period