IT Support Engineer (Training/Progression) - Bristol | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Support Engineer (Training/Progression)
£25000 - £30000/annum Excellent Training and Progression
Permanent (Full time)
IT Support Engineer
Excellent role for an IT Support engineer looking to work for a company at the forefront of their industry, offering training and the chance to progress quickly within a rapidly expanding business.
This UK based company specialises in the measurement, control and reduction of energy consumption and costs within the industrial, commercial and public sectors.
The business now operates more than 50 international territories, across all major continents, working in partnership with over 100 independent distributors across the globe.
The company have signed up to work on 50,000 sites after successfully demonstrating on 30.
The role will be providing technical support, attend occasional onsite installations to learn and experience product installs, perform data analysis of energy data to determine if installs are correctly installed for internal projects. Full training will be provided. Due to the growth which is happening and will continue to do so there is quick progression available to team lead roles and then onto senior management.
Role in a nutshell:
1) Partner/client technical support via phone/ticket/app
2) Attend some onsite installations at times to learn/experience our products install.
3) Perform data analysis of energy data to determine if installs are correctly installed for internal projects.
Once you have been trained and are competent on the above, you then will also:
4) Create, improve or locate manuals and articles for our products
5) Training partners/staff on our products
6) Out of hours occasional support
7) Support desk duties expanded from level 1 to 2 then 3 as knowledge base grows.
8) Internally help with testing of new products hardware and software.
9) Feedback from support/field enquiries to R&D, operations, developers to make aware of known issues and improvements.
Key skills the company are looking for are IT & Network Skills, IP Configuration and locating devices on network (IP scanner), Router login, configuration changes, firewall editing. DHCP/ Gateway Ip, DNS IP, etc knowledge to setup. Microsoft office, Windows and competent use. 3G/4G router setup. Any electrical knowledge alongside that is a massive plus.