Internal IT Auditor - East London | Zoek UK | b07df7
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Internal IT Auditor
East London, Greater London, England
50000.0000 - 60000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Internal IT Auditor
Location: Remote working options with an occasional commute to Richmond (offices in Glasgow or London)
Salary: £50k - 60k (DOE)
Sector: IT, Data, Retail
Having continually scaled up operations since 2005 thanks to a unique blend of engineering, mathematical and algorithmic expertise, the business we are working for deliver innovative and insight-driven data analytics to some of the world’s largest retail organisations and CPGs.
Now at an exciting point in their journey, they’re looking for a passionate and capable Internal IT Auditor to help deliver value to their customers through the maintenance and improvement of the brand’s security functions across the business
Offering an enviable opportunity that will see you helping the corporation achieve SOC 2 Assurance through regular audits/reviews across all corners of the business, you’ll ensure business processes are running effectively and efficiently in line with requirements.
- Play an integral role in helping the brand achieve solid SOC 2 Type I and Type II assurance reports
- Establish an audit function for the business.
- Ensure governing policies and associated documents are kept up to date
- Collaborate with external SOC2 auditors on audits
- Work alongside key stakeholders and ensure controls are efficiently working across the business
- Provide regular and accurate status reports to senior staff (Director of SecOps & team lead)
- Remain abreast to the wider security world and strive to security posture through embedding controlled secure practices onto the company’s controls
- Deep understanding of SOC 2 Assurance (COSO/COBIT Framework)
- Previous experience as an Internal IT Auditor with a SOC2 assured business
- Experience with Cloud tech and how it shapes IT
- Background working with external auditors on assurance assessments
- Highly skilled communicator that can adeptly speak and present ideas to stakeholders
- Degree or higher education and an IT Audit or Risk management (. CISA) or related certification
- An inquisitive, problem-solving mindset that can work comfortably in a team
- Passionate about engaging with your CPD and learning new tech/approaches
For more info regarding this role, apply now!