Customer Service - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service and Facilities Team Leader
West Midlands - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Providing excellent Customer Service and Facilities Management support
With your excellent customer service skills, you will lead, motivate, coach, and develop direct reports to meet team and individual objectives across customer support/services, building and services management, health & safety/disaster recovery, staff management, financial management and stakeholder management. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who provides excellent support and leadership within a fast-paced customer service environment
What you’ll be doing
- Carrying out regular performance reviews, identifying and responding to training/development needs identified/raised
- Acting as an ambassador for BPP both internally and externally communicating and promoting the vision and direction of the company with passion
- Ensuring the functions and behaviours in the team, and of individuals, are managed in accordance with professional standards and agreed processes so that compliance and control requirements are fully met ., financial, and legal regulations, data protection, H&S, quality requirements etc
- Identifying and implementing opportunities for continuous improvement in current processes including system changes
- Maintaining the highest standards of work and professionalism, expecting, and encouraging the same from others, particularly with regards to accuracy and presentation in both written and verbal communication
- Supporting the Regional Centre Manager in business planning and budgeting activities
- Providing suggestions to improve the working situation within own area of work and BPP as a whole
- Following data protection guidelines and ensure customer confidentiality is always maintained
Join the BPP Family
The world is changing. Help us disrupt, innovate, and achieve our collective goal of Building Careers Through Education. Established for over 40 years, we’re a global education provider delivering diverse qualifications for professionals at every stage of their career.
Committed? Passionate? Self-determined? Now’s your chance to be part of our exciting world.
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrable record in identifying, meeting and exceeding customer expectations as well as providing exceptional levels of customer service
- It is essential to have staff management experience and be a self-motivated individual with a proven track record of delivering on time, in budget and using your own initiative.
- Well organised with the ability to plan proactively
- Experienced in providing management information as well as the ability to challenge and inspire people to engage in change processes.
- FM experience is required.
- Highly motivated and adaptable to change.
- Excellent team worker with outstanding communication skills and the ability to demonstrate effective leadership.
- Knowledge in Health & Safety with a qualification is preferred.
Please note that working hours will cover the opening hours of the centre as part of a rota, to include weekends, bank holidays, and evenings. Travel may be required from time to time
Sound like the perfect fit?**Apply today.**