Pension Transition Consultant - Brighton | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pension Transition Consultant
Brighton, Brighton and Hove, England
£30000 - £65000/annum excellent
Permanent (Full time)
Due to growth my client, a leading player in the pension de-risking sector, currently seek a number of talented candidates with Defined Benefit experience to join their friendly, growing team. Duties will include:
* Working closely with pension scheme trustees and consultancies to ensure the smooth transition of schemes.
* Reconciling and analysing scheme data to ensure accuracy for final costing
* Responsible for project managing the transfer of schemes ensuring that process deadlines are met
* Working closely with colleagues from various teams in the pension risk transfer area
* Drafting of legal documents and scheme member communications
* Participation in beauty parades and client meetings
Applicants must possess Defined Benefit experience along with strong communication skills and a keen eye for detail. Good knowledge of pension legislation and that ability to manage multiple projects/ scheme transitions ensuring that milestones are met. Experience in the Buy In/ out sector would be beneficial along with strong problem solving and stakeholder management skills.
This is a great opportunity for experienced Defined Benefit Administrators, Seniors or Managers to use their experience in an exciting and growing part of the pension industry with one the leading players in its sector. A generous remuneration and benefits package is on offer along with outstanding prospects and flexible working