Joinery Design Manager - Rainham | 5979 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Joinery Design Manager - Super Prime Residential
Rainham, Kent, England
This employer is a London based high-end joinery company specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of bespoke interior joinery for London's most luxurious residences. They undertake the full co-ordination of multiple schemes across an entire project. Their passion is luxury interiors. Their ethos is to provide the ultimate level of craftsmanship, combined with a truly personal service for all of their clients.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced and skilled Joinery Design Manager to join their knowledgeable team in the manufacture of high specification joinery for multi-million-pound super prime residential projects. This will be a leading role working closely with the Managing Director of the business.
You will come from a joinery background, have a wealth of joinery draughting experience and you will also have experience of managing the design/draughting process and team. You will also be expected to attend design meetings.
You will be solely responsible for tailoring the design/draughting processes for mainstream use within the Design department and generate solutions to existing design issues whilst implementing policies and procedures.
This role will be predominately based from their new workshop in Kent; however, site visits to projects in London will be required.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Mentoring and development of the design / draughting team
- Liaising closely with the project manager and production team
- Managing the design process from start to completion of the project
- Working closely with the client to deal with any concerns and issues
- Reviewing and approving project specifications and drawings
- Experienced in high quality bespoke furniture or high-end joinery
- Previous high-end draughting experience with experience in managing a team
- Exceptional knowledge of joinery design and construction
- Experienced and proficient in design software Autocad, Solidworks, Inventor etc
- 3D Rendering and Modelling experience beneficial
- Adobe Creative Suite
- A keen eye and attention to detail
The successful applicant must have/be:
- Excellent organisational ability
- Highly motivated
- Strong management and communication skills
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to establish themselves as a key member of the business and develop their career by progressing as the company continues to expand.
In return for your experience they offer a competitive remuneration package and an excellent working environment
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...