Audit Senior - City of Edinburgh - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Audit Senior Associate
City of Edinburgh - This Area Only
£35000 - £38000/annum Plus Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Anderson Knight is working with a big 4 practice firm to recruit a Senior Associate within their Audit department. The role is ideal for a qualified accountant from a small to mid-tier practice firm who has worked in Audit. The role can be based in either Glasgow or Edinburgh.
The role will provide you with the opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. The clients are often well-known brands and many have broad international reach.
The main responsibilities the Senior Associate position entails are:
* Establishing client relationships to maintain expectations from both the auditor and client
* Planning for future projects, ensuring that all the key stakeholders are aware of their responsibilities which allows the audit process to run smoothly
* Work as part of a team helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution
* Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
* Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
In order to be considered for the role you must possess the following:
* An accountancy qualification
* A background in Audit
* Strong communication skills
* A proactive approach to work
* The ability to solve complex problems
* An outgoing personality
* A driven/motivated individual
In return our client is offering a competitive package with an internal career progression path.
To be considered please submit your CV below