Powder Coater - Loughborough | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
9.0000 - 12.0000
Temporary (Full time)
T&K Associates are currently recruiting for a Powder Coater to join our Client on a Temporary on-going basis in Loughborough.
This role has potential to go permanent due to fantastic growth plans within the business.
Job Details and benefits;
- £-£ per hour depending on experience
- Monday - Friday 7am -
- Overtime opportunities
- Free on-site gym area
- Friendly working environment
- Free car parking
- Potential for a permanent role after 12 weeks
Role & Responsibilities of a Powder Coater include;
- Powder Coating various products
- Quality checking to ensure the highest quality
- Working to targets
- Various other Labouring duties if required
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working environment
Key Skills and experience required of a Powder Coater;
- Must have experience in Powder Coating
- Must be able to work on own at times
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you would like to apply for the role of a Powder Coater then please apply by sending your CV today.